Works Update 24th July
Posted on July 24, 2020
Now the major piling work has been completed over the last few weeks and phase in the construction starts. These are the activities we are expecting over the next few weeks
- Completion of CFA piling anticipated next week.
- Sheet piling to core area start anticipated next week.
- Continue the construction of the concrete capping beam to the perimeter of the ground floor slab which includes welding, shuttering, reinforcement, waterproofing and concrete.
- Construction of the tower crane foundation/pile cap.
- Implement new one way restrictions on Temple St, which includes fencing and road traffic signage on the 31st July. (Post district heating main installation)
- Installation of the new temporary site accommodation on Temple St, 3rd August.
- WPD excavation and duct crossing to Temple St for temporary site power 4th August.
We will aim to provide further updates as we move to this next phase of works.